Session on Data Driven Systems
NGS Workshop, IPDPS 2008, Miami, Florida
April 14, 2008
The presentations here were Session 5 of the Next Generation Software Workshop at the IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium 2008.
Citations should include the author names, title, in Proceedings of the 22nd IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium April 14-18, 2008, IEEE Press, Los Alamitos, 2008, 5 pages.
Anita LaSalle, National Science Foundation
Presentations and Papers
The speaker's name is underlined.
- Craig Douglas, Paul Dostert, Yalchin Efendiev, and Deng Li,
Improving Predictions for Water Spills Using DDDAS.
- Vijay Kumar, Mary Hall, Jihie Kim, Yolanda Gil, Tahsin Kurc, Ewa Deelman, and Joel Saltz
Designing and Parameterizing a Workflow for Optimization: A Case Study in Biomedical Imaging.
- Qi Han, Anura P. Jayasumana, Tissa Illangaskare, and Toshihiro Sakaki,
A Wireless Sensor Network Based Closed-Loop System for Subsurface Contaminant Plume Monitoring.
- Jan Mandel, Jonathan D. Beezley, Soham Chakraborty, Janice L. Coen,
Craig C. Douglas, Anthony Vodacek, and Zhen Wang,
Towards a Real-Time Data Driven Wildland Fire Model.
- Nanyan Jiang, and Manish Parashar,
Programming Support for Sensor-based Scientific Applications.
- Xiaojiang Feng, Joshua Rabinowitz, and Herschel Rabitz,
Development of Laboratory and Computational Techniques for Optimal and
Quantitative Understanding of Cellular Metabolic Networks.
- Huaming Li and Jindong Tan,
ECG Segmentation in a Body Sensor Network Using Hidden Markov Models.
- Andriy Fedorov, and Nikos Chrisochoides,
Toward Improved Tumor Targeting for Image Guided Neurosurgery with
Intra-operative Parametric Search using Distributed and Grid Computing.
This website has been established and is maintained by Prof.
Craig C. Douglas.
©2014-2020 by www.dddas.org and Craig C. Douglas